This archived article was written by: Nate Davis and David Osborne
5. Terrell Owens apparently has a good excuse for missing the team training camp. The Wide Receiver was in Washington D.C. at the sixth annual Alzheimer’s Gala receiving an award for his help in combating the disease.
4. For those of you who don’t watch golf when Tiger Woods isn’t playing you probably missed one of the most embarrassing moments in Henrik Stenson’s life. Stenson hit his golf ball into a boggy area and proceeded to strip down to his skivvies so that he wouldn’t get his clothes dirty when attempting the shot.
3. During the Big East regional tournament Syracuse played against UCONN. The game went into six overtimes with Syracuse eventually winning.
2. The World Baseball Classic ended on March 24, when Japan beat South Korea in the tenth inning. The final score was 5 – 3.
1. Lance Armstrong set himself back a little bit when he broke his collarbone. How does a seven time Tour de France winner break his collarbone in a crash? We can’t come up with a good reason either.